With over 35 years’ experience providing insurance to the Manufacturing & Mechanical Engineering sector, we at Watkin Davies have a thorough understanding of the risks facing your company.
We understand, assess and advise on your risks
Our skilled and experienced account executives will meet with you to gain an understanding of the processes your company is involved with and how your business operates. This insight will enable us to assess your current insurance arrangements and advise you of the risks you face. We can then design a tailored insurance solution that meets your needs.
We have built up strong working relationships with a broad market of insurance providers over many years; this means we can provide specialist policy cover and extensions that are appropriate to your individual business needs and sector; such as Plastics, Pharmaceutical/Medical, Metals or Foods.
As a manufacturer, you need to consider the assets you own and potential liabilities you face, including:
- Plant, Equipment, Property and Machinery including equipment temporarily removed from your premises &/or situated at a third party site.
- Stock, Work in Progress, Goods held in Trust and Finished Goods including stock held at third party sites.
- Goods in Transit / Marine Cargo
- Business Interruption and Supply Chain failure
- Public, Products and Employers' Liability, as well as a range of other potential liabilities such as Financial Loss, Product Recall and Product Guarantee
- Computer Insurance & Cyber Liability
- Credit insurance - in the event a customer fails to pay for your goods
- Machinery & Equipment Breakdown and Inspection
- Legal Expenses
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Travel
- Comprehensive Management Liability Insurance including Employment Practices Liability
We can also provide bespoke and tailored cover for manufactured products where the end use is in Aerospace, Aviation, Motor, Marine, Food, Process Control, Medical, MoD/Military, Oil/Gas/Petrochemical and Offshore industries.
As well as advising on the risks you face, we can also help you identify, mitigate and remove risks using a range of risk management tools available to us.
Would you like a free no obligation quote?
Call us today: 029 2062 6226 or Arrange a Callback